Yesterday was definitely a busy Saturday but it was super fun. Most of my day was spent doing homework and my frustrating laundry. I couldn't help but laugh at how my laundry went....The dryers ate my last four quarters and I was left with a bucket load of wet clothes. I decided to make my own drier. I hung my clothes out on the balcony and had the fan going on them almost all day. It was pretty funny and I got some pictures for kicks!


Last night our roommate Cassi was in a show on campus called Comic Frenzy. It was a lot like Whose Line Is It Anyways and it was hilarious. There were improv songs, dances, and skits. We all laughed so hard we went home thirsty! Anyone who wants to see a funny show come up and go see Comic Frenzy!!
This is everyone at Comic Frenzy!
I love my girls!!!
Melissa, Me, and Megan
1 comment:
Very creative Melissa. At least it was free!
Post a Comment