Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apartment 607 Dance OFF!

My roommates and I decided (from inspiriation from my Brother and Sister Beau and Heather!) to have a dance off at our apartment. We each chose songs for each other and then had to dance for 30 seconds without knowing what the song would be. I was laughing until the tears were streaming down my face. We had so much fun...probably because most of us can't really dance, especially me. The first video is of my roommate Megan's dance...she is so hilarious! And then there is mine, not so funny but I thought I'd be brave and put it on so I could show my moves too :) Everyone should definitely do this because it was one of the funniest things we have done as an apartment all semester!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I loved it! I'm glad that we inspired yoU!

Amber said...

I knew you would do it! That is pretty funny. I am trying to convince Jason but after he watched Heather and Beau's he said no way!

Terri French said...

You guys have moves!!!! Just don't expect your dad and I to join in!!

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa... thanks for inviting me to your blog... you are so adorable. I loved the pictures on your moms site of you in the race. I'm so proud of you! And look at you dance girlfriend!