Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Fun

Friday night was really fun! I was so happy to see Heather, Beau, and Harlee. I also had lots of fun going to the Iona carnival! jaden was so cute. At first he didn't want to do any of the carnival games but once he realized that he got prizes after he played a game he wanted to play every single one! I love my niece and nephews and I LOVE spending time with them!

Jaden showing me his tickets! He wanted to make sure he didn't lose them!

Only 1 and their already big flirts! This little girl was cute she kept wanting to play with the babies!
I thought that this picture was really cute! We turned on some music and Harlee was dancing around the family room. This picture shows her cute teeth and how she dances! I love it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for going to the carnival with me. It was fun to watch Jaden!

Terri French said...

I'm so glad you are home and can do these fun things with the family.