Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crazy, Busy, Fun--College Life!!!




My sisters have finally talked me into starting my own blog... so here we go! I am majoring in elementary education at BYU-Idaho. It is my second semester and I am busier then I have ever been. I am taking 14 credits, I am a program manager of the Humanitarian Service Organization, I have a part time job doing janitorial work on campus, and I love having fun with my roommates, family, and friends. My favorite class right now is skiing. Every Thursday I get to go to Targhee and spend a half a day skiing. Skiing is one of my favorite hobbies so this class is perfect for me! One of my other favorite things to do is play with my niece and nephews! I have 3 handsome nephews and one beautiful niece and they all make me happier then anyone else! A little explanation about the Humanitarian Service Organization or HSO-- I am so excited to be involved in this program. Once a week I am able to get hang out with other college students and do many different service projects. We are also planning on doing a drive for supplies for school kits and we are thinking of more ways to serve around campus! I am extremely busy but I have never had so much fun or felt more involved in my life. I love my family, I love BYU-Idaho and I love life!


My best friends!!! Lindsay Eckhardt, Kellan Riggs, Melina Ghersi, and Devri Redford. Lindsay, Devri and I decided in the middle of last semester that we needed a break so we picked up Kellan and drove to Utah. We met up with Melina at my Aunt Ronda's house and from there we had one of the funnest weekends of the whole semester. We played games, ate ice cream, visited temple square, and watched several movies! I want to go back! :)



My roommates fall semester 2007-Devri Redford, Lindsay Eckhardt, Brenda and Heidi Roberts, and Kami Perrnoud







Kellan Riggs and I decided to be spontaneous and dye our hair. He went from brown to black and I went from blond to brown. This is a picture of us waiting for the dye to sit! I love my hair color and I think I may stay a brunette for a while!


No comments: